Six Hills Group Company Profile
Sixhills Group Pty Ltd focuses on large scale commercial, industrial, medium density, agricultural and extractive industry projects.
Specific competencies include:
Building Certification, Principal Certifying, Fire Safety Analysis Consulting and Expert Witness, Town Planning, Strategic Planning, Feasibility Studies, Community Planning, Corporate Communication and Project Management.
BUILDING CERTIFIER AND PRINCIPAL CERTIFYING AUTHORITY:
- Building Certifier & Principal Certifying Authority (CCs, CDCs, OCs and 109R Certificates):
- 5 storey CH on Peel Accommodation Building Tamworth ($6 million);
- 3 storey Medical Centre Tamworth ($5 million);
- 3 storey Tattersalls Hotel Armidale ($6 million);
- 3 storey West Tamworth Leagues Club, Mercure Hotel, Function Centre, Carpark & Pool ($16 million);
- Retirement village including large Community Centre & 213 new dwellings, Tamworth ($100 million);
- Armidale Airport Expansion (6.5 million);
- Large retail shopping centres in Dubbo, Lightning Ridge, Armidale and Quirindi ($9 million);
- Commercial fit-out and construction projects for: Jemmalong Wool, Pirtek, Powerhouse, Stockmans Motel, Lincraft, Snooze, Super Cheap Auto, Careys Freight, Commonwealth Bank, Caltex, Storeco, Medical Centres, Jeanswest, Kathmandu, Subway, Telstra, Cotton On, Anytime Fitness ($3.5 million);
- Car Dealerships Kensells, Woodleys, JT Fossey ($8 million);
- TRANSGRID - Electricity Administration Buildings Tamworth ($14 million);
- Attunga Mine - 24m high Lime Silo and Processing Plant;
- Heritage Village comprising multiple commercial & residential buildings at Goonoo Goonoo Station ($9 million);
- Industrial manufacturing buildings in Moree; Shell Aviation; concrete batching plant, Ancillary Developments at Baiada & Tangaratta; and road transport terminal in Tamworth and Dubbo ($10 million); and
- Government Projects for NSW Public Works, the Department of Education, NSW Health, TAFE NSW, Centrelink, Medicare and NSW Land and Housing Corporation – Armidale, Inverell, Boggabri, Gunnedah and Tamworth.
- Infrastructure Developments at Carinya Christian School and Calrossy High School (William Cowper Campus);
- Building Certification for new dwellings built by GJ Gardner Homes and David Bright Homes in Tamworth Region, Gunnedah, Quirindi and Boggabri;
- Provide A1 building certification for Liverpool Plains Shire Council.
- Comprehensive BCA & fire safety upgrade reports for 40 NSW Health Hospitals across the Hunter Region, Manning Valley and North West Region e.g. John Hunter Hospital, 8 storey Manning Hospital etc.
- Comprehensive BCA & fire safety upgrade reports for Secondary School Buildings for NSW Public Works & Department of Education, multi-storey commercial office buildings, large retail building (6,200m2), and two air traffic control towers (3 storeys) Tamworth Airport;
- Quantity Surveying for Hotel Development & Retirement Village to authorise Bank Payments of construction work ($116 million);
- Prepare bill of quantities; undertake building assessment and project management of new 2,000m2 showroom, warehouse and eight (8) lot industrial subdivision ($2.5 million), Tamworth, 2011; and new dwelling in Rossgole NSW ($10 million);
- Project Management of 94 lot residential subdivision ($9 million), Tamworth;
- Expert witness providing Bill of Quantities for reinstatement works and legislative advice relating to a building failures, attend conclave of experts and determine Quantum and Liability;
- Expert Witness to articulate fire resistance, fire compartmentation principles and define structural works for the Supreme Court of NSW;
- Land and Environment Court – Adams v Uralla Shire Council proceeding No.11187 of 2011. Sixhills Group and Lindsay Taylor Lawyers won the defence.
- Planning Feasibility Report, Project Management & Environmental Impact Statement for a Cotton Gin Expansion (est. $17 Million);
- Statement of Environmental Effects for 3 storey Medical Centre Tamworth ($5 million);
- Statement of Environmental Effects for the Tomato Exchange Guyra, proposing the construction of 4 x 5 hectare glasshouses & ancillary buildings for the growing, packaging and distribution of tomatoes ($56 million);
- Independent planning assessment and preparation of a report to the Joint Regional Planning Panel for a proposed residential accommodation facility in Werris Creek (1,512 units, $45 million);
- Independent planning assessment and preparation of a report to JRPP for new Library – Armidale Dumaresq Council ($11 million);
- Statement of Environmental Effects for significant redevelopment of Tattersalls Hotel, Armidale ($6 million);
- Statement of Environmental Effects for Nazareth House 34 bed addition to Aged Care Facility ($7 million);
- Statement of Environmental Effects for: Self-Storage Facility (308 Units) Tamworth; New Church (Place of Public Worship) in Armidale; Administration Building to support an Existing Allied Health Facility in Tamworth; Change of Use Amberoo Apartments Tamworth; Change of Use from Warehouse to Bulky Goods, Tamworth; Alterations and Extensions to an Existing Medical Centre, Tamworth; Community Facility, Tamworth; Boundary Adjustment incorporating an Objection to a Development Standard, Westdale; Change of Use from an Educational Establishment to a Community Facility, Gunnedah;
- Review of Socio-Economic Impact Studies & Analysis of Voluntary Planning Agreements on behalf of Gunnedah Shire Council;
- Master Plan and Economic Planning Assessment for The Design Partnership including Ryde Council development; and the Oaks Estate Subdivision in Canberra;
- Socio Economic Impact Study prepared to assess accommodation facilities in Boggabri & surrounding regions;
- Provision of consultant town planning services for Tamworth Regional Council – AELEC;
- Provision of statutory & strategic town planning services to Liverpool Plains Shire Council;
- Provision of statutory town planning services to Armidale Dumaresq Council;
- Independent planning assessment reports for Gunnedah Shire Council;
- Situation Analysis report of Werris Creek for Liverpool Plains Shire Council;
- Prepare consolidated DCP & statutory planning for Liverpool Plains Shire Council;
- Supplementary State of the Environment Report for Liverpool Plains Shire Council;
- Land rezoning/reclassification for Warrumbungles Shire Council;
- Project manage & prepare urban and regional planning reports for accommodation villages in NSW ($100 million).
Six Hills Group and the Community
- Awarded Excellence in Professional Services - 2013 Tamworth Quality Business Awards
- Gold Sponsor of 2012 and 2013 TAFE New England Institute Annual Awards
- Active Member of Tamworth Business Chamber and NSW Alliance